We are currently seeking a Revit Technician to join our busy design team for our Brooklyn, NY office. In this role, you will produce drawings in Revit for designer, architects, and/or senior architects on a large number of concurrent projects. Ideal candidates will have at least three years of experience with architectural Revit markups. Experience with specialty retail projects a plus!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce drawings in Revit from mark-ups, verbal communication, or written direction provided by supervising architects, interior designers, and other disciplines as required.
- Maintain standards put in place by the BIM Manager and report issues to the BIM Manager. Drafting and design work being done for an architect will be under supervision of the architect, project manager, and/or group leader.
- Produce graphs, charts, overlays, isometric and persepctive drawings; insert blocks, schedules, and details from specification sheets or directly in Revit.
- Must have formal training in Revit
- 4+ years of experience with Revit in a production environment in required
If interested, please email your resume and samples of relevant experience, both graphic and technical, and the date you are available to start work to firstname.lastname@example.org .
The position comes with an immediate start date. We offer a full range of benefits.
New Studio Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local Law.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.