We are currently seeking creative, talented, and motivated professionals who are passionate about architecture and work well in a collaborative team structure for our White Bear Lake, MN office. You will be involved with every aspect of the project and work on multiple projects, collaboration at all levels and working closely with senior associates and principals. Duties include preparation of site survey, design, and construction documents. You must be organized, highly motivated, and able to work independently.
- Professional degree in Architecture
- 7+ years of post-graduate experience
- Strong design, technical, and graphic skills
- 5+ years of experience with Revit in construction document production
- Extensive experience producing and coordinating drawings sets, in all phases
- Experience in construction administration
- Commanding knowledge of building codes and filing with DOB and LPC
- Experience leading teams and producing schedules
- Exceptional teamwork, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience in specialty retail and commercial development
If interested, please email your resume and samples of relevant experience, both graphic and technical, and the date you are available to start work to email@example.com .
The position comes with an immediate start date. We offer a full range of benefits.
NewStudio Architecture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, State or Local law.
Recruiters, please do not contact this job poster. Do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.